Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thrift Time

Today we went out to go grocery shopping and ended up going thrifting, visit the kitties at petsmart, and bought zombie boogie boards at five below. And we didnt even go grocery shopping, because the store was too crowded. We dont like the crowds. These are the things I bought.

 You can never go wrong with Stand By Me

 I dont know what to do with this tie, but I just loved the pattern. I want to make something for my hair. Any ideas would be awesome!

 Got this record on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. Its such a jam. I was dancing all around. And its good for my ukulele soul.

 My new favorite cup. It has cherries and strawberries on it, and is way cutter in person.

I just love this! The fame has that ugly orange velvet, which is perfectly tacky. Its hanging up in my room already. (Post to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment