Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Artist Evenings Part 8

Amongst the internets, I came across these spectacular illustrations. I think they are just so wimsical! They are by an artist named Terry Fan. I just adore this style of art. So inspiring!!! It definitely reminds me of one of my favorite books growing up, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Nothing like the crappy animated movie. The book was beautiful.  And guess who is going to wear their hot air balloon necklace tomorrow now.
Also, hopefully I will share some of my art from the last couple of months later this week.















2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really gorgeous. The first one is my favourite for sure. The colours and tones are calming. Thanks for sharing. This is my first visit here, I'm off to snoop some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures... I especially love the third one :)

    ReplyDelete