Thursday, September 29, 2011

A to Zs of Becki (its cool cause it rhymes.. kinda)



For some of my new followers, the two of you, its time to learn some things about me.

A. Age:  Twenty-four, oh my
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: I hate doing the kitty litter. I also HATE unloading the dishwasher. So much!
D. Dogs: I've become particular about dogs. I'd say its 50/50 love hate relationship. I want a standard poodle and a dalamtion really badly. Some dogs I just cant stand. Especially tiny dogs.
E. Essential start to your day: I have to wash my face and then chapstick it up. Sadly then my phone.
F. Favorite color: Yellow Ochre hands down!
G. Gold or Silver: In getting older Ive learned to love both.
H. Height: 5''11
I. Instruments you play: I've played guitar, bass, and ukelele. And my voice :)
J. Job title:   Artist and floral designer.
K. Kids:  Mike and my future baby will be a asian girl named Charlemagne.
L. Live:  Oak Forest and Chicago.Yep I live in two places.
M. Mother’s name: Sandra Sue
N. Nicknames: Becki and Becca. I dont really have any other nicknames.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers, ingorant people, and mostly ladies who act helpless.
Q. Quote from a movie:   "I did the end pieces with the little tassels" -Grandma Josephine Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: two older brothers
U. Underwear: blue with skulls and flourishes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Surprisingly I'm not a fan of carrots. Except in soup.
W. What makes you run late: My boyfriend otherwise I'm usually punctual.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Once when I swallowed part of my braces back in the day.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Lemon pepper chicken!
Z. Zoo animal:
ALL OF THEM! But giraffes, deers, badgers, camels (there noses are so soft), foxes... I love all animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment