Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Secret Santa!

Oh my goodness I feel like I have so much to say. I never do though. I'm just not good with words. I never have been. Now, this was the last week of my first semester of school at American Academy of Art. AHHH! I'm really proud of myself. I havent gotten my grades yet but I know its around two A's, one B, and a P (passing).  My school is set up kind of odd, I have the same students in all of my classes all week long. For a year. In a way it feels like grade school, but I have become super close with a lot of my classmates. Its also funny that my boyfriend Mike is in the exact same classes as me. We had two secret Santa presents to buy. One was for the entire class and the other was just for our close group of  friends class.  Mike and I actually got the same girl and she loves crocheting. Instead of going to Hobby Lobby or Michael's we wanted to find better store. Being the adorable boyfriend he is, he found this great yarn store called Loopy Yarns. It was pretty much heaven inside. It is organized by color and they have classes too.  I cant wait save some money and go to town. Maybe do some yarn bombing soon!







This is the scarf I made for my secret santa. She loved it. It looked even cuter on her. Below is what it looked like on me. A very exhausted look me apparently...
ps. this is my new funky hair cut and color. I'm eh about it.

I got the best presents from my secret Santas. The first was from my best art school friend, Bri. She got me a vintage kitty and deer figure and a She & Him record. She also made me a jewelry box that she hand painted and drew my three kitties on it and an owl. I love it so much!! My second Santa got me an owl piggy bank and hand painted owl! It was so sweet of her because in class her and I aren't very close.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know I got your card today and it totally made my day! So thank you ^^ I'll send you something soon too..

    p.s. all that yarn looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete