Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday, August 24th, was my 25th birthday!  I painted my nails in the style of "birthday nails". I think they look so pretty. The day consisted of Mike and I doing so errands. I went and picked up my bridesmaid dress. Came home and ate my favorite meal, chicken cacciatore, I call it red chicken. My cake was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. My mom made it and Ive been oogling over it all day. I got some awesome presents, one will be a future tattoo, like tradition. Tonight I'm having a birthday bonfire on this 100 degree hot day. Oh well. It will cool down later tonight. All my favorite people with be there. I cant wait!

I also found out I share a birthday with Ron Weasley, the actor not the character. Pretty Cool!









No comments:

Post a Comment