Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Creature Features

If you dont follow me on Instagram (ConsiderMyDear) or on facebook you havent seen any of my Daily Creature Features. And that's awesome! Every day for the month of June my boyfriend and I pull an animal name out of a jar and paint it. Many of my friends and art school chums are joining in. Its a lot of fun. Here are first 7.  I cant wait to show more.


 DAY One - Sea Horse


Day Two - Suffolk Sheep


Day Three- Robin
 
 

 Day Four - Fennec Fox


Day Five - Koala 
 

Day Six - Dragonfly
 

Day Seven - Dinosaur
 
 
(This one is the best quality because I actually scanned it.)







2 comments:

  1. These are so precious, especially the seahorse! They are such strange creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. I love the fox!

    ReplyDelete