Friday, March 2, 2012

Consider My Deer Project Finally

This is it! The final first prototype of a deer that has been in the making for about a year. For once I think I can say she turned out better than I expected.  You can see how she came to be here and here. She is paper mache and lace and just too cute!  She is currently up for sale and can be in your house. If you are interested please visit my ETSY page. I'm currently working on customs too. If there is another color you prefer please feel free to contact me. Considermydear(at)rocketmail(dot)com Thanks for all the support!

xoxo, 
Rebecca!












4 comments:

  1. wonderful!!! can't wait to own one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this! The color and the lace! It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good lord that thing is beautiful. Someday I'll have you make us one :) Love love love xx

    ReplyDelete