Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Artist Evenings

There has been a lot of discussion lately about my deers. My boss and I were chatting them and she told me about this artist, Rachel Denny. Its funny because my boss doesnt really "get" faux taxidermy animals. She told me after seeing these she got it a tiny bit more. Its funny how some just dont understand the craft world. These animals are just so beautiful. I couldn't find much on here but I believe shes been doing this for awhile, longer than its been so popular. I really love the big steel. He is so handsome. I wish I could have one in my house

On a side not I'm currently working on a watercolor painting on one of my deers. I'm scared its the first time ever doing it, obviously. We will see how it turns out. I will surely show you all when I'm finished.
xoxo
Rebecca Anne







 




 
 





2 comments:

  1. wow! they look awesome!
    I´m thinking of making a Hippo....guess that would look nice...

    ReplyDelete