Tuesday, May 24, 2011

beach day

Today Mike and I decided to take an impromptu trip to New Buffalo, Michigan.  Its about an hour and a half drive through Indiana and then you're there. Its was a lovely picnic! I brought egg salad sandwiches, strawberries, oranges, pasta salad and a few other yummies. Its was warm in the sun but very windy. I've been there a few times with my family, mostly in the fall. I for sure want to go back when its really nice.





















Lastly, look at these lake front houses! I want to live in this bright blue one. Lots for sale! ;)



5 comments:

  1. aww I luv-luv this post, looks like you guys had lots of fun...you look so pretty :3

    Love all the pics BTW

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet...you were in my state! Hearts, Janna lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time... Haven't been to the beach yet this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful day! makes me wanna go to teh beach now! love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe you girls are all so freaking sweet!

    ReplyDelete