Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just for Fun

A - Age: 22

B - Bed size: Queen it is yummy

C - Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher.

D - Dog's name: I have one dog named Belle. Technically my parents dog.

E - Essential start your day item: Contacts and chap stick

F - Favorite color: green and yellow

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver I suppose

H - Height: 5"11

I - Instruments you play: A little bit bass and guitar.

J - Jewelry you wear everyday: My "promise ring", nose ring, and plugs.

K - Kids: I think so.

L - Living arrangements: With my parents in a house. My boyfriend is here 50% of the time.

M - Mom's name: Sandra

N- Nicknames: Becki

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  Never

P - Pet Peeve: Slow drivers, my room a mess, men that act like babies.

Q - Quote: I'm not really into quotes.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right handed.

S - Siblings: I do have two awesome older brothers!

T - Time you wake up: It changes every day. I usually sleep late though.

U- Underwear: Usually cute Victoria Secret.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Onions and tomatoes

W - Ways you run late: Someone makes me late.

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth and once my chest because I swallowed a part of my braces.

Y - Yummy food you make:  LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN!

Z - Zoo favorite: I love the zoo so much. I love giraffes, zebras, lions, tigers, polar bears, and I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment