Wednesday, March 9, 2011

guess what!

In my school everyone has one year to decide their major. This is really nice because if you are not fully sure, you can get the feel for different areas. And you are not really wasting time and money. Everyone needs to learn the basics. It doesnt matter if you're going into digital art or traditional. I was originally signed up to be an illustration major, but now I am a water color major. I'm excited! I have officially change and it feels FUCKING GREAT! These are a few reasons why I changed..








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I wish I was good at watercolor...My grandmother is very talented and I have one of her paintings in my guest room. Her father was a restoration artist after the war so art is definitely in my blood. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think watercolor is really fun, but I'm certainly far from mastering it!

    ReplyDelete