Wednesday, January 19, 2011

watercolor

Hello my pretties, this is a water color painting I painted for my mom for Christmas. She went to Ireland in the fall so I painted the landscape from one of her photos. I have a strong love for watercolor! At my school I have one year to declare my major. I have a little under one semester to decide if I want my major to be watercolor or illustration. It can easily change the fate of my entire life. What to do... *sigh* Well, I still have time to figure it out. This is the process I went through to create this landscape. I know the quality is bad, but these were taken from my phone.  My mom loved it and I'm pretty happy with it also.
xoxo, 
miss flowers












This is the abstract watercolor I made for my biff Erica, for her 23rd birthday.  I love it and this it looks just like her... if she was an abstract watercolor :)

2 comments:

  1. both of them are great!!!
    i adore watercolor splotches like in the abstract one..there is something magical about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both so pretty! I absolutely loooove watercolor too ^^

    ReplyDelete