Monday, January 3, 2011

Thirty Faces Challenge

This is my biff, Erica. Isn't she gorgeous?!  What is a biff you ask?  So a girl has her best friend.... also know as a bff. But then she has a second best friend. The two best friends have no connection to each other.  But they both cant be your bff! A biff is the way you say bff out loud. I heart my biff.
 


On New Year Eve my biff challenged me and my brothers to the Thirty Faces Challenge. The Thirty Faces challenge wish when you take 30 photos continuously without repeating facial expressions. I was 100% willing to accept this challenge. 
Here we go.....































I would love to see someone else do the Thirty Faces Challenge. If you do please let me know!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I JUST clicked on this....and I was on the phone with skot....I just screamed "OMG your lil sister just SCHOOLED you in the 30 face challenge!" I am thrilled with this! THRILLED!!!!!!

    <3 Biff

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    I AM THRILLED WITH THIS!!!

    30 face challenge! SWEEPING THE NATION!

    Cheeto and Skot = schooled!

    Make sure you send this to them and challenge them! woooo!

    and btw your biff is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Shit- I LOVE THIS! What a geat idea! I think that I will have to try this ASAP (I'll link it back to you.) How awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so cute! maybe I'll try this out XD

    ReplyDelete