Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chicago Renegade

Now, I know I've been the wost  blogger lately. Its because I am at school Monday through Thursday and then have to work enough hours on the weekend. So it gives me zero time. Honestly I'm not use to it. I kinda hate it. I have so many penpals I want to right back and I just cant. Here are my pictures from Renegade. I had an amazing time. I think Mike had an even more amazing time. Boys are cute. I even saw Katie and Elsie but I was soo scared to say hi. Yes I'm pathetic! Anyways, I just wanted to say I miss you all and hope I cant get into a schedule so I can blog more. 
with love,
Rebecca












2 comments:

  1. i saw katie and elsie, too, but i was also nervous to go up and meet them (haha).

    i love the stuff by berkley illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have met up! That would have been so awesome...maybe another time before it gets too cold.

    ReplyDelete