Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hoots

I was just browsing the interweb and I came across these Folk Owl prints by Kat Heyes. Dont you just love them? I wish I could buy one, but I think her Etsy is down. Oh sadness. I will have to enjoy them like this. The first one is my favorite.
kissies,
Rebecca
 
Ps. I know my blog is looking quite bare, but I just dont know what to do with it. If anyone want to give me some help I would love it. Considermydear(at)rocketmail(dot)com  But for now it will look like so.






4 comments:

  1. finally owls again that i like - i was so over with them looking all the same >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty little owls, these would look awesome in an ivory themed room, no?

    I like the blog kinda simple...I find lately that I crave simplicity over clutter. Mine got simplified recently too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    BTW if you want help with a banner or a cute something something just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete