Today is two blogs in one. This photo is what makes me happy. It's a semi-inspirational picture of what I want my new tattoo to look like. Many changes of course. After many months of research its the only one that spoke to me. I love my deers. Even ones that look rabid, possibly murderous, and maybe have leprosy : D
As way of letting her readers now more about her, Kaylah at Dainty Squid, posted some random facts about herself. She asked others to do so also. I was going to post this yesterday, but I got in a mood that there are no interesting facts about me. Oh well, here they are.
- Most importantly I have three kitties.
Mojito is the trouble. He is our foster kitty
Simba is the sensitive one. He is a shelter kitty.
- I've been dating my boyfriend, Mike, for the last 2 years.
- I'm going to American Academy of Art of Chicago in the fall.
- I'm 5'11
- I've live with my parents still.
- Only one person in my family doesn't have tattoos. I have four.
- I have two older brothers.
- Extreme animal lover.
- I learned crafts from my mom and drawing from my dad.
- I collect greeting cards. If I see one in the store I'll buy it for no reason.
- Almost any voice-over of a cartoon or on a commercial, I'll know whose voice it is.
- I rarely can go a day without creating something.
- I collect My Little Ponies
It sounds like I'm really boring. I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry.